It's no secret I love BYU Basketball! We took Abbey and Bennett to their first game tonight at the Energey Solutions Center. I think they were a bit shocked and pulled their "stranger danger" faces for most of the game. Towards the end they started getting a little more into it. We had a great time...sitting on the front row with my parents AND we were on the Jumbotron-TWICE. (I admit, the second time may be due to the fact that I told the camera man, "you made my dreams come true by letting me by on the Jumbotron." I don't think he has many girls tell him that...so he scanned the camera over to us again! Or, it might just be because Abbey and Bennett are so stinkin cute...even when they aren't smiling.) I was a little over excited to get our picture with camera, and may be giving the Cougar Growl in the pic.
10 years ago
4 comments:
My biggest fear is that all I'll see when I come is stranger danger face! Can you put my picture in their crib and give kisses to Aunt Shell every night so they know me when I come?
Love it!!! how fun! :) They are so stinkin' cute. And that totally sounds like something i'd say to the camera man...just to get on it again. love it!
I can't believe they're one! I still need to come by and see them again sometime. Until the next lunch and learn...
I finally found your blog! Oh, your kiddos are SO cute. Kat, it's so good to see you, even if it's only through the internet
Post a Comment